"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that."
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Faith leaders across Maryland are actively involved in shaping public policy, and driving necessary change on legislative issues. So it is no surprise that we stand together in solidarity to advocate for death penalty repeal in Annapolis. Join faith leaders for Religious Unity Day for Death Penalty Repeal to drive out the darkness with the light of faith on Wednesday February 6, 2013 in Annapolis in the House Office Building Room 153.
- BRIEFING @ 9am coffee and light breakfast
- PRESS CONFERENCE @ 10:30am
- VISIT LEGISLATORS @ 11am - 12:30pm
- GRAB-N-GO LUNCH @12:30pm - 1pm boxed lunch
Please complete the form below so that visits with legislators can be scheduled in advance of your arrival. If you have any questions please contact our office at 301-779-2657.